WHICH PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
These are the payment methods that you can use: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, or bank transfer.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS WEB SITE?
Yes, it is. This web site uses a safe payment method through the bank La Caixa. Visa and Mastercard guarantee a safe payment service for online transactions in order to increase safety on online purchases and to protect buyers and sellers from illegal actions. In addition, your credit card details won’t be stored in any case.
This is how the safe e-commerce works:
- Once the products have been selected, the buyer should type the number and expiry date of the credit card.
- The bank which issued the card will then check the identity of the card’s owner by an automatic call to his/her mobile telephone, by the requirement of a secret code or by any other means chosen by the bank to safely identify the owner.
- Finally, if the owner’s identity is successfully checked, the transaction is safely done.
MOST COMMON PROBLEMS WHEN PAYING WITH CREDIT CARD
Your payment by credit card can be rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- Your credit card may have expired. Check the expiry date indicated on your credit card.
- You may have exceeded the maximum amount that you can charge on your credit card.
- Your credit card may not be authorized for online payments.
- Some piece of information may have been wrongly typed. Please check the typed details (card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date, CVV code) so that they are exactly the same as on your credit card.
IS IT SAFE TO PAY BY PAYPAL ON THIS WEB SITE?
Yes, it is. The Paypal button which is included in the payment steps of this web site has been provided by Paypal itself and it enables the connection with the Paypal safe payment platform through the Paypal user’s account.
In addition, if you pay your order by Paypal, your returns won’t have any cost. If you activate the Paypal service “Refunded Returns” you will get a refund of the cost of sending something back, if you ever need to do so. You can find further information here: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
IS IT SAFE TO PAY WITH STRIPE ON THIS WEBSITE?
Yes, it is. Stripe is an online payment gateway that allows you to pay with a bank card or with the Google and Apple payment platforms.
The Google Pay and Apple Pay buttons will appear depending on whether you access the web with one device / browser or another.
With this platform use your Google or Apple credentials to make the payment.
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER (BANK LA CAIXA)
This is the most slowly payment method and it implies some delay on the shipment because your order is prepared and shipped once the payment arrives, and transfers may take 24 or 48* hours (depending on the banks) to arrive at the bank account.
Please specify your order number on the subject of the transfer. Otherwise the shipment could be delayed.
(*) If your transfer hasn’t arrived at the given bank account 48 hours after the placement of your order, Textiles Montecid S. L. no longer holds responsible for the unavailability of any item included in the order.
New form of payment in installments, fast, simple and secure. For minimum orders of €50 and maximum of €2000, you can choose in how many installments you want to pay for your purchase (up to 36), and which day of the month you will start paying. You will have to provide your DNI and mobile phone, in which you will receive a verification code to continue with the process.
An initial payment equal to the amount of the installment will be made, which will be in addition to the chosen number of installments. Payments will be made with the credit card provided by the customer (only Spanish card).